January 06, 2009

The Bracket

That's right folks, it's time for another season of The Bachelor. And because I'm a glutton for punishment, I continue to watch. Every season pisses me off and every season ends in heartbreak but I manage to pick myself back up and get excited for the next go-around.
After the first episode, some friends and I choose who we think he's going to pick, but we don't stop there. No, we make a bracket and predict which moves he'll make every step of the way.
Here's what my list looks like:

WEEK TWO
Shannon
Megan
Naomi
Lauren
Nikki
Kari
Raquel
Stephanie
Melissa
Molly
Jillian
Erica

WEEK THREE
Megan
Naomi
Lauren
Nikki
Raquel
Stephanie
Melissa
Molly
Jillian

WEEK FOUR
Naomi
Lauren
Raquel
Stephanie
Melissa
Molly

WEEK FIVE
Naomi
Lauren
Stephanie
Melissa

WEEK SIX
Naomi
Stephanie
Melissa

WEEK SEVEN
Naomi
Melissa

WEEK EIGHT - The Final Rose
Melissa


Wish me luck! Oh yeah, and Jason too. ;)

No comments: