January 26, 2009

Douche Awards


There is a tan truck in front of my condo building that is parked in two spots. It doesn't appear to be an accident since he does this daily. And believe-you-me, it's not because he's worried about the condition of his prized position. The Adam Sandler "Piece of Shit Car" song comes to mind.
Anyway, when I finally get around to creating my Douche Award business cards, he is going to be the first person to receive it. But today's topic isn't about the tan truck, it's about those cards. If I were to add this guy's picture to my Douche Award cards, would that be copyright infringment?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, unless you took the picture.

My friend Steph keeps a stash of bumper-stickers in her car that say "I park like an idiot" in black letters on a bright yellow background. They are removable, which keeps you from being sued for property damage if the idiot catches you putting it on their piece of shit car. I have yet to find them online but when I do, I'll send you the link.

Anonymous said...

If it isn't an infringment to have the picture on your blog, it shouldn't be to have it on a business card. Although his hair style infringes on my boundries of good taste.