April 04, 2007

5 Reasons Why Today Sucks And One Reason Why It Doesn't

- Logic left for Olympia today. He'll be gone until Friday.
-I woke up at 1:30 with a migraine. I found my way to the medicine cabinet only to remember I'd used the last migraine pill last month. (FUCK!) Pretty much knowing it wouldn't do anything, I took 4 tylenol.
-I got to work to find the movers ready to pack me up and move me to a bigger cube with 2 huge windows! Finally, a view of the sky!
-Logic got up around 6:00 to pack and get ready for his business trip. I put the pillow over my head. Grace jumped up on the bed and layed on my back - purring like crazy. (She was trying to make her Mama feel better.) Out of nowhere, George jumps up on the bed - scaring the shit out of Grace - who proceeds to claw her way across my back as she scrambles for the door.
- Due to my migraine, I had to cancel my plans to walk through the Arboretum with a friend after work.
- I rushed to Nordstrom Rack during my break to exchange something and as I waited for the bus to come back I was approached by a big girl in her early 20s who asked for a quarter. I tell her I don't have any change and she decided to repeat what I just said in a high pitched voice. We stare each other down for what seems like forever but is probably only 10 seconds. She backs off.

2 comments:

Middle Girl said...

it is the little things that spin the tale. ;)

hope you are feeling better.

friday will be here before you know it! :)


cheers!

Amaya said...

I went to bed early and woke up feeling so much better. Thank you.