April 22, 2008

When Cats Attack

Last night I got into bed and started my routine of rolling around for about 5 minutes before I find "the perfect spot" (which changes daily). I was in the process of rolling onto my stomach when, out of nowhere, George jumped up on my back and bit the back of my head. Luckily, he got mostly hair but still... it was really strange. I yelled (mostly out of shock) and pushed him off the bed. He kept trying to cuddle with me afterward, but I wouldn't let him. In fact, I was a little scared to go to sleep.
This isn't the first time he's done something like this either. When Logic and I wrestle, George used to get protective of me and try to attack Logic's foot. This made sense because Logic plays with George in that way. But recently he started attacking me instead. We'll be on the floor; Logic will have me trapped underneath him and George will try to bite my feet.
I was actually okay with that because it made sense - we were playing and he wanted to play.. but last night was a little too weird.
Any idea what the hell that was about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too much kitty crack, lol? Sunday was also a full moon which always makes Gypsy a little loony toon.