June 18, 2008

Complaints

*Can the city really give two simultaneous parking tickets?
*Am I really going to eat a dozen White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies in one sitting?
*Am I going to be able to attend school in the fall or did I royally fuck up my financial aid?
*Why can't I get my lazy ass to the gym?
*Who knew buying a new t.v. would cause the husband to stress out so much about components, location, wiring. Ay ya ya.
*What if DeAnna picks the wrong guy and it doesn't work out?
*Is Molly going to ditch me AGAIN and ruin my chances of seeing the Sex and the City movie in the theater?
*When is Logic going to do the dishes?

These are all the important issues going on in my life right now.


~ update on financial aid: the issue has been resolved. Phew!

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

1. Probably
2. Maybe?
3. Resovled -phew-
4. Beats Me
5. Typical
6. Huh?
7. Pick another date, perhaps?
8. When the cow jumps over the moon.