October 20, 2007

Lush


While in B.C., I stumbled upon a bath shop called Lush. I'd never heard of it but later realized there was a location a mile from my office in Seattle. Anyway, in the shop there are buckets and buckets of bath bombs, soaps, lotions, shower jellies and more. I couldn't help myself - I scoured every bucket until deciding on the perfect six bombs to get.
I'm a girl who loves her bath time so this store was like heaven to me. I picked out a variety of bombs for every occasion (sex bomb to waving, not drowning) and rushed to the register, hoping to bring them home and enjoy them all before waking up from the dream.
I held onto that bag for dear life and stashed it in a safe place as soon as we returned home. And last night, after an intense yoga session I had a chance to use my first bomb. For the life of me, I can't remember it's name now but let me tell you - it was amazing. After twenty minutes in the bath, I began to worry that I couldn't get out. Literally, I couldn't move. But when the effervescing stopped and the water began to cool off, I mustered up the strength to pull myself out. Nearly 18 hours later, I may be out of the tub, but I am still feeling the relaxing effects of that bomb.

2 comments:

Gail Peck said...

As I mentioned before I love this shot. Our tub does not hold water too well so I have to forgo that pleasure--when we get to a hotel though I always take advantage of the tub! You've made it sound so inviting.

Whiskeymarie said...

I love fizzy bath things. I haven't tried these yet, but we just got our first Lush store here at the Mall of America. So, I'll be trying them soon, that's for sure.