January 06, 2008

Collegiate Life

School starts on Tuesday and I wonder how that will effect the time I give to the ole blog. I've signed up for Reading Major Texts and Art History of the 1960s. Both classes sound really intriguing - but we'll see how I feel about them toward the end of the quarter.

The desk has been put together and my homework station is ready to go. Books have been ordered and will be delivered this week. All I need is to pull my backpack out of the closet and find a binder.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Sexy Lexi said...

Good Luck! Sometimes I miss being in school, but then I remember how hard it is to have a life when your studying architecture! If I went back to school I would definitely take classes that I like, more like a hobby kind of thing.

Congrats on getting back into it! And much thanks for all the comments on my blog!

Amaya said...

Oh, thank you. Yeah, I'm a little nervous but I'll be taking classes I enjoy so that should help. As for having a life, I'm rather boring so I look
forward to having an excuse when I don't want to do something. ;)
Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!

Middle Girl said...

Luck! Best of! to You!

Gail Peck said...

I'm taking a break and you are starting. I'll be anxious to go through it with you. I put my backpack away for the time being. Good luck my friend.