January 23, 2008

A busy weekend leads to a dragging Amaya

I'm having the hardest time getting through this week and I blame Logic's sister for that. She drove up from Oregon last weekend to see us and we took her through the city. On Saturday we drove up to Capitol Hill to see the Asian Art Museum (whoops. no picture of that) at Volunteer Park and then walked down to the arboretum

to see some flowers

in the middle of January. We also climbed a shitload of stairs to an observation deck that overlooked downtown.

After that, we went to La Rustica for the best Italian food in the city and finished the night off with some wine and Scrabble.
On Sunday we drove downtown and walked through the Market

before drinking the afternoon away in the Purple Cafe.


The whole weekend was really great, but damn I'm tired!

3 comments:

Gail Peck said...

These pictures are awesome as I've said in flickr. You are really putting your new camera to good use. Are you experimenting more? What a wonderful hostess.

Gail Peck said...

Oh yeah, I forgot, no homework to do yet?

Amaya said...

Lots of homework, unfortunately. I came home Friday after the gym and did homework until after 10, then finished up Monday night before classes on Tuesday. Busy, busy.
As far as the pictures go, I'm learning a lot in my Art class about intention and I'm trying to incorporate that a little.
Thanks for the compliment. :D