June 12, 2006

Condo Checklist

I was reading eb's post which references middle girl and her habit of forming lists.
Eb goes on to make a "honey-do" list and I thought I'd write one of my own. More of a project summary really. This way I can write down all the projects that Logic and I have set to do in our condo and chronicle the progress.

1) lay maple flooring throughout most of the house
2) Install pedistal sink in the bathroom
3) Install new bath
4) re-tile bathroom floor and shower
5) tile kitchen and laundry room
6) re-tile around the fireplace
7) paint new floorboards and install
8) install new doors
9)update cupboards in the kitchen
10) convert all closets into "california" closets
11) sell the god-damned condo (profanity inserted due to assumed feeling toward condo after these tasks are completed)

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Amaya said...

Fortunately for me, my husband's dad is a contractor and he grew up on construction sites.

Anonymous said...

Tiling makes the baby Jeebus cry!

Lachlan