June 22, 2006

Getting to Know Me

From Sherri, by way of swirlspice.

1. Would you rather eat ONLY Syrian food or ONLY Mexican food for the rest of your life? Mexican food for sure.
2. What's the meanest thing you've ever done? Well, until recently I was a people pleaser so I can honestly say that I avoided "mean" at all costs. Even if mean things were done to me.
3. Did you see a movie this weekend? If so, what? No
4. What's the most recent CD you purchased? Dixie Chicks - mostly to support their previous W comments.
5. If 12 hot Blogger girls put their heads together and made a calendar, would you buy it? no
6. Where did you go on your last vacation? Portland, OR. sadly
7. What defines summer in your world? zyrtec, searching for bras with skinny straps, buying skirts, jogging, lots of moments where I am closing my eyes and taking in the sunshine, more traffic, hiking, camping, trying to shove thoughts of impending winter to the back of my head.
8. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00
9. If you could be interviewed on any talk show, which one would you want to be on? Oprah
10. How many hours a day are you actually WORKING at work? probably half the day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#10, that's for damn sure!