November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

This year has been busy for Logic and I. Besides the renovation, we've traveled around the northwest quite a bit. Seeing family mostly. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my time, and yet I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving at home - just the 2 of us.
I'm not sure what we'll spend the day doing. Possibly cooking (or as Logic joked this morning - driving to Denny's), possibly working on the floors or, if we can detach ourselves from the mess that we call a home, lounging around.
Regardless of what we choose to do, I will be thankful to share a cozy day inside with Logic.
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Jos said...

At the risk of sounding quite cheesy. . .

I am thankful for living another day.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Middle Girl said...

My health, my family, possibilities.