November 13, 2006

Tranny Service

Logic has today off and was spending his morning prepping the living room for the maple floor we're (er, he) is laying. He brought the saw back upstairs (we moved it downstairs while my babies were here) and as he did, he dropped wood shavings all along the stairwell.
Deciding to be a good neighbor, he got out the shopvac and took it to the hallway - making sure to leave our condo unlocked.
Once in the stairwell, he remembered the extension cord was in the garage and went outside to get it. Only, he forgot to prop the outside door open so when he returned from the garage he found himself locked out.
I left my office to save the day since all our neighbors had left for work and Logic was outside in the cold. I took my usual route and as I drove down 4th Ave S I noticed a sign for King's Transmission that said, "Tranny Service". Now, I'm not sure if that was intentional or not - but I laughed all the way home.

2 comments:

Middle Girl said...

That is a hoot-intentional or no.

Syd said...

That is both brilliant and brave! LOL

And...your poor guy! Hope his day got better.