November 29, 2006

Wednesday Schmidnesday

I'm done with Wednesday. It just gets in the way of the weekend. Always slowing my week down. I think it might be my least favorite day of the week. Yes, even worse than Monday.
Monday still has lingering memories of the weekend. And I'm usually asleep until noon on Mondays anyway, so it's really like having a half day.
Tuesday is fairly nice. It's that wonderful day that verifies you made it safely through Monday. An indication that you are one step closer to freedom.
But Wednesday might as well be Monday itself. "Oh, I'm hump day, oh". That's basically like telling me that to get past Wednesday I need to climb a large hill. Tuesday didn't make me exercise. Where does Wednesday get off telling me what to do?

~for the record, I enjoy Thursday a great deal. It's gone down in stature since the departure of FRIENDS but at least I have Grey's Anatomy to look forward to.
And who doesn't like Friday? You'd have to be silly to pick on Friday.

No comments: