February 05, 2007

My Take on the Superbowl

My family is very sports-oriented so it came as a relief yesterday when, halfway through the Superbowl, I realized I wouldn't have to console anyone. My dad is from Detroit so his loyalty lies there - Lions, Pistons, Red Wings, Tigers (Lions, Tigers and Bears, oh my!). Logic was born in Utah so he is a die-hard basketball fan and loves the Jazz, but has only come around to liking football in the last few years. Jill is a Chargers fan, and Paige likes players who come from OSU, but doesn't follow a particular team.
Which means there were no Colts fans nor Bears fans that I would have to cheer up at the end of the game.
It was a wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

Not having an allegience during this game, is the best way to watch it..imo.