June 26, 2007

The Thing Is

-When the weather is nice and there's an obvious shift in my mental state, I forget how awful the winters are.
-When I spend time with family it's as if everything is right in the world, and yet part of me prefers the less-than-perfect rest of my life.
-Vacation can sometimes be more exhausting than my typical routine.
-As much as I like my therapist, I think I need to let her go. I can't let my emotions get in the way. -I've only heard one person say they like Paris Hilton and yet magazines/tv/radio continue to report her every move. Someone has to be encouraging this shit.
-I want to set myself up for success and know that moving closer to UW will make my commute to school much more manageable, but I'm really going to miss my condo on Alki. We've put so much work into it. Plus, there's nothing like waking up and walking to the Puget Sound with a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

Gail Peck said...

The thing is--you're going to move? The Paris Hilton deal is sick.
Travel and it's inherent disruption of our routines can wear a person out if they're not careful.
I need to look at a map to see where you are.
I suppose whatever nice weather you have is enjoyed exponentially.