June 18, 2007

Trying to Formulate My Thoughts

Lately I feel consumed by things other than writing. I'm busy looking at real estate downtown, working on taking more pictures, and getting outside to enjoy the beautiful Seattle summer.
I hope to get somethings down on "paper" soon. Right now the things I'm trying to formulate are:
-Soul mates. Not in the lovie-dovie sense, but rather being at the right place at the right time to be with the person who is going to help you be your best self. Instigated by a wonderful weekend with Logic. Okay, and also a love story. (Yes, I listened to the ebook of The Notebook again. Don't judge me.)
-Being the only girl at a party of nearly 30 people and only having the attention of one man, my husband.
-Paige coming to visit at the end of the month with her munchkins, sans her husband. That means I'll need to step up and help out more than I typically do.
-The trip to Utah in my near future.
-The fact that my booty continues to get bigger the more I exercise. This is completely new to me.
-Strange friendships including Pandora who called me incessantly until finally giving up and leaving a message in which she asked if I could burn her some cds. What a weird thing to ask.
This also gets me thinking about other friendships I have and how I've grown to really need my space. It's been a difficult thing to get used to because I feel like I'm blowing people off. But I don't require as much social interaction as I used to. Another thing that is completely new to me.

No comments: