December 31, 2007

Dear 2008,

I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but I was hoping to put in a few requests...
1) Could you please make this a great year for my friend, Lilikoi? 2007 sucked balls for her and I think she deserves a stellar one to compensate. 2) Would you consider having less rain than your 2007 counterpart? Just in the Seattle area. I know there are plenty of places that need the rain; maybe you could spread the love this year? 3) Do you think you could be generous with your time? I'm going back to school and will be juggling that with work and a social life with Logic. It'd be really great if you could help me out so I can find the time to study and sleep. Please?
4) Finally, could you keep an eye on my loved ones? Maybe steer them out of harm's way? And shower them with sunshine when they're feeling down? Thanks for taking the time to listen and I hope you put all the other years to shame.

2 comments:

Gail Peck said...

Sweet.

Sexy Lexi said...

OOh...good requests! I need to steal that first one, as I have a friend who has also had a crappy year.