December 13, 2007

Okay, But Only Because Everyone Else Is Doing It...


I have Wish-list envy. It seems that every blog I look at now has a wish-list up. And it has me thinking about mine. I'd like to break the list down to things I came up with myself and things I'm stealing from other lists because they are JUST THAT COOL. So here goes...
I'm just that cool and came up with these on my own:
Big Hug Christmas Ornament
An Affair To Remember
Riedel O Pink Champagne Glasses
Cinema Paradiso
VW Fahrenheit
Bathbombs
a Puppy!
or another Puppy!
Pajamas
24-inch: 2.8GHz iMac

They're just that cool and need to be repeated:
Diana Camera From Sexy Lexi
Psychedelic Wellies From Ruby Soho

3 comments:

aaryn b. said...

Aren't those wellies fantastic?!?
I hope Santa brings them to you. You need them up there in Seattle! In fact, you need them so badly that you could probably justify buying them for yourself if Santa happens to forget them somehow.

Gail Peck said...

My 20" iMac is plenty big I can tell you that. I LOVE that photograph--it looks like it is a Christmas card. Cinema Paradiso is a wonderful film. What's your address I can probably manage one of those items from your list.

Amaya said...

You're sweet, but that's not necessary.
You know, when I wrote this I thought: "I bet Gail tries to buy me something." ;)