July 10, 2008

It's Either This or Jumping Out the Window

I have been working on a mind-numbing report for the majority of the day and feel as if I'm about to lose my last brain cell. So after zooming around the internet for a while, I decided to copy and paste this meme from Lach. (Thanks for giving me something to do.)


1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? An umbrella, a book from last semester and an empty Gatorade bottle

2. When was the last time you threw up? Last fall

3. What’s your favorite curse word? Motherfucker

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? My dad, Jade and Dominique

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Leaving the gym

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Stalling, just as I am now

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Having dinner with an old friend

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes and I highly recommend it (gag).

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Oooh! I have a voicemail!"

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookie Dough

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

13. What was the last thing you ate? Doritos

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not yet. ;)

15. When was the last time you ran? This morning

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Wimbledon

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Gene and Todd simultaneously

19. Ever go camping? Just went last weekend. It sucked.

20. Do you have a tan? Barely

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Rarely

21. What did your last IM say? "Guess what I had for dinner last night?" (to a person who makes fun of me for eating cereal for dinner.)

22. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes

23. What are you doing tomorrow? Playing with my new phone

24. Where is your mom right now? In New Mexico

25. Look to your left, what do you see? A big window looking out to blue skies, my bamboo plant, a small fan, lotion, Gatorade and gifts/pictures on my windowsill.

26. What color is your watch? Pink and it comes in the shape of my cell phone

27. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos and Keith Urban (even though he was born in New Zealand)

28. Would you consider plastic surgery? I hope not

29. What is your birthstone? Opal

30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I often go in. Not sure why though.

31.How many kids do you want? Eh. 0? Okay, there's a 2% chance that I may eventually want 1 or 2.

32. Do you have a dog? No

33. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jill

34. Have you met anyone famous? A few people - I talked to Patrick Ewing on the phone once, met John Edwards and David Lynch and have seen Obama from a block away (does that count?)

35. Any plans today? Dinner with a friend

36. How many states have you lived in? Hmm. Let me count it out: 1) Idaho 2) Washington 3) Oregon 4) Montana 5) Florida

37. Ever go to college? Yes

38. Where are you right now? At work, looking longingly out the window that I was forced to look out of on question #25

39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Besides being at work? Wait.. that's the only one.

40. Last song listened to? Bleed It Out by Linkin Park

41. Are you allergic to anything? Myself, practically. All things pollen/grass/weed related.

42. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Black and tan ballet flats with a little black leather bow

43. Are you jealous of anyone? My friend Ishmael is getting a new iPhone tomorrow AND a new Z3. If he weren't so cute I'd hate him.

44. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably my friend Renee who moved back to Montana

45. What time is it? 4:00 on the dot

46. Do any of your friends have children? Yes

47. Do you eat healthy? I try to but splurge on sugary desserts.

48. What do you usually do during the day? Surf the internets looking for fraud.

49. Do you hate anyone right now? Nope

50. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? No. I'm a "hey" or "hi" kinda girl.

51. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 29!!

52. Have you ever been to Six Flags? When I was too young to go on the fun rides.

53. How did you get one of your scars? Falling off a bike when I was in 3rd grade. I love that scar!

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

I've got falling-off-the-bike scars too. I like this, I may lift it from you in a day or two. :)