July 30, 2008

No Vacancy

In the past few weeks I've had a number of guests pass through my house. Typically I love company but lately I've been craving my space. The idea of sleeping in on a weekend seems like a thing of the past and I can't remember the last time I ran through the house in my undies to grab some orange juice from the fridge.
Don't get me wrong, I've loved everyone who has come by but I wish they'd been a little bit more spread out.
For the next month Logic and I have no obligations - and I want to keep it that way. So for now I'm putting up a No Vacancy sign in the hopes that we'll be left alone.

2 comments:

Sexy Lexi said...

We must be living on parallel dimensions or something. My brother in law has been crashing with us before college starts back up and I am about to freak--I LOVE MY SPACE!

Enjoy it!

Amaya said...

I feel your pain.