July 11, 2008

The Week In Hangovers

Monday:
3 glasses of wine while watching the finale of The Bachelorette with Liz.

Tuesday:
2 glasses of wine when Daniel and Ishmael came over for dinner.

Wednesday:
nap/rejuvinate

Thursday:
1 glass of wine, a margarita and 2 beers with Corynn and her family

Today:
Happy Hour with Logic's co-workers

Saturday:
Housewarming party with copious amounts of wine consumed (I can already guarantee that)

Sunday:
Lake cruise with Daniel and definite drinking involved.

My poor liver. Next week my cousin will be in town and I know he's a drinker and after that Lilikoi and Ranger are visiting for four days. The last time they were here we racked up a $200 bill at Fox Sports and Lilikoi and I spent the next 2 days recovering...

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

Sounds like how my summer is going. Maybe your liver and my liver can go to a spa together in September to recover.