May 19, 2007

Take That Pistons!

My dad is rooting for the Pistons.
My husband is rooting for the Jazz.
They've both made it to the Semi-Finals.
If they both take this round, they'll be playing against each other.

I was telling Logic that my dad was making peach cobbler and had 'invited' us over for some (he lives in New Mexico so he was just playin') . Logic took this as an attempt to bribe me into cheering for the Pistons. But little did my dad know, Logic was doing laundry.
Take that Pistons!

2 comments:

Middle Girl said...

I think your dad will be pleased, Logic...not so much. But you never know...that's why they play the games!

Though I don't think they have a snowball's chance in... well, you know the rest... Go Cavs!

Amaya said...

Looks like I won't have to pick sides much longer. The Spurs are teaching the Jazz a lesson or two in how to play the game. Poor Logic!