September 13, 2007

Almost Sister's Weekend

Today I leave for Spokane. My flight is at 11:30 and I should be on the ground an hour later. There I will meet up with two of my three sisters. Paige ultimately decided to spend her birthday weekend with her husband and kids so she won't be joining us. (Can't say I blame her. I'd pick time with her babies over the sister's any day. ;) )
Once we get settled, Laurie and I will head to the Keith Urban concert while Jill meets up with some old high school friends that live in the area. (Laur recently told me "what happens at the concert, stays at the concert." I'm curious to see what that's about.)
Tomorrow we'll all be lounging by the pool, going to the park and having a nice dinner out. Then on Saturday, if all goes as planned, I'm going to surprise the sisters by meeting up with our brother, Tom for dinner. They don't know he's going to be in Spokane for a birthday party so I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to surprise them. Laurie hasn't seen him in over three years so it should be pretty exciting.
Sunday, we all fly home. And start planning the next sister's weekend. Only this time, we'll plan it around Paige.

1 comment:

Gail Peck said...

Sounds like fun.