September 11, 2007

A Thank You

A few weeks back, Lach and Bayou flew to the Midwest for some family time and had our mutual friend watch their dog. He had a few conflicts during the week they were gone and asked me to stop by and entertain Sumi for an hour or two.
I didn't mind because Lach and Bayou are good friends and they are great about helping out when we go on vacation. Plus Sumi and her feline counterpart, Gypsy, are pretty adorable. So I stopped by twice; played a little catch, rubbed some tummies and made sure they had enough food.
No skin off my back. But this morning Lach surprised me with 2 Terrace Club tickets to tonight's Mariner's game. I was speechless.

2 comments:

Gail Peck said...

How awesome is that. People can be so wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome, my dear! I hope you had a wonderful time. I love those seats and am so glad we could treat you guys.