May 03, 2006

Pandora

I received a phone call from Pandora last night. For those of you who don't know her story: she's the sweetest, truest friend with a history of creating drama for herself. We've known each other for nearly 10 years and in those years I can honestly say I've never had a dull moment with her. We've been known to jump into unlocked cars in parking lots for a good picture or break into an apartment complex's swimming pool to skinny-dip. These are just a few examples of a girl who craves excitement at every turn. Unfortunately, this often puts her in compromising situations that lead to hasty decisions.
The latest is a doozy. She recently started a relationship with her ex's friend and, after 4 months of dating, is now engaged and pregnant. She has asked me to be her one-and-only bridesmaid and I find myself dubiously preparing for a trip to Montana.
Stay posted for ensuing drama...

No comments: