September 15, 2006

G Rated Ideas

I have a knack for helping people. It's not something I am quite comfortable with yet. Afterall, I am the world's one-and-only extrovert who shies away from opening up to people. That's another blog in itself, but for today I'll broaden this a bit and just say that being a Libra has given me the insight to see other people for who they are and give them what they show me that they need. I have a lot of fun "reading" people whether they are friends or strangers but when it comes to showing them who I am I tend to cower away.
But there is one thing I've learned to really enjoy. Helping people come up with ideas for gifts/party themes/romantic scenarios. I like putting myself in place of the recipient and exploring unique ideas that I think that person would like.
If only I could earn a living doing it.




1 comment:

Paige said...

Oops, I read your header as 'Grated ideas'. I'm such a goober!