September 15, 2006

An Open Letter To Faith Hill

Dear Faith,
Being the kind of person that radiates off the cd/movie screen/tv as you do, I can only imagine you receive letters like this frequently. But as overstated as it may be, I have to let you know that I give you credit for getting me through the winter of 2005.
Your cd "Fireflies" was a security blanket for me when I was adjusting to a new life as an anxiety sufferer. In fact, I'm surprised the cd still plays. I found "Fireflies" and "A Wish For You" to be especially comforting and often played them on repeat during panic attacks. It was by the grace of you that I was able to calm down long enough to understand how to help myself through them.
Thank you,
Me

1 comment:

Syd said...

I'm certain that her grace is a product of growing up in Mississippi. I mean... look at me. (Okay, poor example) LOL!

I love her too, Amaya. It would just kill me if she isn't as perfect as her public persona. Let's just blindly choose to believe that she is. :)