September 13, 2006

Not Too Shabby

I logged onto msnbc.com this morning and was reminded of Meredith Vieira's first day on The Today Show. Being a big fan of Katie Couric, I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy seeing someone take her place. But I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.
I've only been able to see clips of the first hour of the show, but from what I witnessed, Meredith seems to be a good fit. Not only does she have the expertise, but she is strong and tender, funny and serious. I look forward to seeing more of her on the show.

2 comments:

Syd said...

Something about Meredith is very likeable. I think she'll do well.

Middle Girl said...

I too, have enjoyed her so far. I don't get to see much of the show as I generally am out the door by 7:30 but I stayed later Wed-to see the *tribute* to her. Whenever I was in the position to watch The View (which I won't admit to in public) she would have been the only reason.