September 05, 2006

Personalized T-Shirts

I recently read an article in Allure magazine about a woman who decided to make up some shirts that showcased her inner dialogue. For example, one shirt said, "I had to sell an egg" and she wore it to work to let her boss know that she thought she deserved a raise.
This got me thinking about what shirts I would want to wear. Here's my rough draft:

1) "I Know More Than My Boss Does"
2) "The Beer Mellowed Me Out
(Bet You Wish I Was Still Drinking)"
3) "I Don't Know What I Want To Be When I Grow Up"
4) "I Have Baggage"
5) "Former Rap Fan" (this just added)

2 comments:

Lushy said...

I want mine to read "I would rock your world."

Amaya said...

That is awesome!
My friend and I had a phrase we would say when referring to bitches. Instead of saying "fuck off" we'd say "fuck around" is if to suggest they deserve an STD. Isn't that awful? I know..
but we made shirts that said fuck around and she still has hers! Those were made 6 years ago!