September 12, 2006

Pleasures

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated ~
I'm going to a girl's night party next Saturday night and everyone is supposed to bring a gift. The theme is 'pleasure' and I want to be creative. Since I'm not creative, I want YOU to be creative. ;)
The examples that were given were: wine, movies, coloring books - whatever floats your boat.
So far I've ruled out cozy pajamas because I'd hate to get something too small for the recipient. Candles and bathsoaps are okay - but overdone.
And music is so personal.
HELP!

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

You didn't mention cost limits min/max..creative, to be set apart from others? hmm. Howsabout, buy a box, a nice pretty-treasure chest type box. Fill it with some pretty feathers, scented or edible potions, lotions or creams (or combo thereof) and a I Rub My Duckie personal massager (or vibrator-depending on the vendor.)