October 31, 2006

Happy Anniversary

I completely forgot that today is my 1 year anniversary at my company.
I've actually been here 1 year and 9 months but due to a contract with another company I wasn't hired on as an employee until last year on this day.
And only a week before my hiring date, I was more stressed out than I have ever been in my life. The interview process was very intense - 4 seperate interviews with different managers within my department. Just thinking about it stresses me out.
Ugh. Seriously, I have to stop talking about it. I can feel my blood pressure rising...
Anyway, happy anniversary to me.

2 comments:

Middle Girl said...

Happy Anniversary ! !

I celebrate my anniversary with my company in 12/5. Many, many more than a year.

Congratulations on your milestone and accomplishment. :)

Jos said...

Happy Anniversary!