October 17, 2006

Thank You Tom

Due to bad timing and a break-up, I received a gift card to a salon meant for my brother's ex-girlfriend. I really liked Katie, so I was sad to see her go but when Tom mentioned giving me the gift card intended for her, I couldn't help but be a LITTLE happy that she left. (isn't' that awful?).
So last night I went to Habitute here in Seattle and received my first facial. Since it was only a week after my birthday, I decided to splurge a little and get the extended package (ha! I said extended package!!) which not only included the facial but also a scalp, hands, and feet massage. Let me tell you - the entire 2 hours were amazing. But when Debbie started brushing my hair I immediately tried to remember everything I could smell, see, hear and touch because that was a major pinnacle of my life. (I also thought of Paige because I used to make her do that for free ;) ).
Leaving the salon at 8:00 last night, I felt so relaxed, so nurtured. All I could think about was how to conference call every woman I know to tell them they need a facial.

No comments: