December 22, 2006

Quirks

In the hopes that this blog will stir some creative juices, I've decided to copy Lachlan and list 6 of my quirks.

1) I have to close my closet door before I go to sleep. Otherwise, I will wake up and make boogy-monsters out of a coat, some skis and a box of books.
2) I like things to be symmetrical. As an example: if I do sit ups with my feet in the air and one leg is crossing the other, I have to stop halfway through and switch my legs.
3) I'm not sure where this one comes from ~ I prefer to do chores when no one else is around. I can't decide if it's because I don't want a critique or if I prefer to make it look effortless.
4) I often do ballet exercises in my living room when no one is around.
5) I like to steal clothes from my dad and wear them until they're rags.
6) I have a favorite spoon. Here's where it gets interesting: I refuse to use it everytime because I don't want to wear it out. But whenever I randomly pick it out of the drawer I get excited.

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

Stealing clothes from dad, how sweet.