July 13, 2006

7 Things

Okay, so it's obvious I have a questionaire problem. I just love them!
Thank you Anissa for this one:

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1) finish college

2) travel to Europe

3) learn another language

4) make enough money to be able to afford a little pampering

5) take another dance class

6) be on Oprah

7) see the Great Barrier Reef

7 things I can do:

1) speak enough Spanish to save my life

2) quote most of the movie "So I Married An Axe Murderer"

3) be brave

4) do the splits

5) figure people out

6) shop til I drop

7) drive a stick-shift

7 things I cannot do:

1) sit still when the house is a mess

2) do a good french manicure

3) do a triple pirouette anymore

4) manage to save a significant amount of money without going shopping

5) physics

6) sing in front of people

7) go back to a customer service job

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:

1) eyes

2) smile

3) teeth

4) hair

5)height

6) build

7) legs

7 things that I say most often:

1) fook

2) wtf

3) word

4) that's funny

5) what the pho?

6) sheyit

7) heyl no!

7 celebrity crushes:

1) Johnny Depp

2) Jake Gyllenhall

3) David Beckham

4) Ryan Reynolds

5) Lenny Kravitz

6) Ryan Gosling

7) Terrance Howard


No comments: