July 13, 2006

Music

I am a big fan of launchcast. Not only because it carries a lot of videos/songs that I enjoy, but because it also introduces me to music I wouldn't hear on the radio (yet).
For example: Ok Go. They're a funky band that launchcast randomly introduced me to. If you're feeling adventurous you should check out their video for A Million Ways. It's a lot of fun to watch.
If you're not ready to branch out, but want to watch a good video try: Coldplay - Fix You, Gnarles Barkley - Crazy, or Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars.
If you have a yahoo account you can access these videos by clicking on the launchcast link and signing in. If you don't have a yahoo account, I suggest you sign up. Free music? I say 'yes please'!

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

I like launchcast. But I don't listen often; one because I almost always listen at work and the volume must be low--most times too low to discern lyrics. So, I usually listen to stuff I know comfortably enough. It really frustrates me to hear *tunes* I like but can't make out the lyrics. When I listen to launchcast, I'm usually on one of the Oldies stations or on MY station-which is kind of cool how they will *suggest* songs based on what you've already deemed likeable. At home I usually just listen to whatever son or daughter are playing. (Like son's taste better--shh don't tell her..)