July 11, 2006

More About Me

I enjoyed reading Kris' post so much that I had to do one of my own.

10 years ago...I was staying with my sister in Kalispell. Helping her take care of her two baby girls during summer vacation. I was eating Nabisco food all the time (her husband was a nabisco rep) and getting pretty fat. My favorite show was the Rosie O'Donnell show and I snuck down to the basement to watch MTV like it was going off the air.

5 years ago...I just arrived in Jacksonville with Logic. We were invited by my aunt to stay with a cousin I hadn't seen in years. When we arrived the cousin informed us that we'd be paying her $100 to stay with her for 6 days. Looking back, I think that was Jacksonville's way of saying "welcome to the sunshine state! get ready! we're going to fuck you over as much as possible!"

1 year ago...Logic and I just purchased our first home - a condo near the Puget Sound.

Yesterday...I had a meltdown for the first time in awhile. I went for a jog and that seemed to help.

Today... I spoke to my boss about my anxiety. He said he will help me in any way possible.

Tomorrow...I'll be holding my breath - hoping Lanie has her baby so we can make a trip to Oregon this weekend.

5 snacks I enjoy...fresh fruit, rondele veggie dip with wheat thins (does that count as 2?), bread of any variety, grape tomatoes (guess that's still fresh fruit) & cheetos.

5 songs I know all the words to...La Isla Bonita, Turn the Radio Up, Lean on Me, Rockin' Robin & Do Ya Wanna Dance?

5 reality television shows I watch... this question is a major intrusion on my privacy. ;) okay - Project Runway, The D-List, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol and Queer Eye.

5 television shows I watch daily... none. but weekly: So You... , How I Met Your Mother, The D- List, Forensic Files & I try to get in a little Oprah time whenever possible.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... pay off my debt, invest in real estate, buy a new car, go clothes shopping & buy a house for my parents

5 locations I would love to run away to...Florence, Fiji, Sydney, Honolulu or Barbados

5 things I like doing...dancing, jogging, reading, blogging & watching movies

5 things I would never wear...granny panties, socks w/ sandals, holiday oriented sweaters, a string bikini & pants that allow my thong to show on purpose

5 recently seen movies I like...Everything is Illuminated, Capote, Munich, The Family Stone & Syriana

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Hillary & Bill Clinton, Ellen Degeneres, Dave Chappelle & Johnny Depp

5 biggest joys of the moment...popsicles, launchcast.com, home renovation, jogging & the possibility of seeing family this weekend.

No comments: