August 01, 2006

5 Pockets In My Overalls

I'm borrowing the title and concept of this post from Paige.

Before I start this post, I want to acknowledge where the title originates from.
The song "I've Got 5 Pockets In My Overalls" is from a casette Paige and I grew up listening to. Joe Wise sings that among many other fun songs and I just found a cd of his this morning.

Five Items in my Freezer
Pulled Pork from Pandora's wedding
frozen mugs
ground turkey
bread
grapes

Five Items in my Closet
lots of shoes
vacuum
framed Degas dancers
books
photo albums

Five Items in my Car
face to my stereo
kleenex
cds
sunglasses
sleepmask

Five Items in my Purse
zyrtec
tinted lipgloss
spare key to Lach's house
business cards
birth control

Five People I Tag
Paige
Logic
Lach
Bayou
Uppity Rib

No comments: