August 28, 2006

In a Box in my Basement

Similar to previous post only this list contains people that I would like to put in a box in my basement to prevent ever having to hear/see again.

1) obviously - Paris Hilton.
2) Lindsay Lohan.
3) Mario Lopez
4) Danny Bonaduce
5) Star Jones
6) Trishelle from the Real World Las Vegas
7) come to think of it - the entire Real World cast past and present
8) Kimberly Steward
9) Tara Reid. But I think I'll put her, Kimberly, Lindsay and Paris in one box to save on space.
10) Tori Spelling
11) Wilmer Valderama
12) Jesse Metcalfe
13) Montgomery Gentry (this was previously Toby Keith but he's grown on me. Plus I'd rather point out the idiocy of shooting a caged bear).
14) Moby
15) Hollywood Hulk Hogan
16) The Pussycat Dolls
and for Lushy (with whom I completely agree) - 17) Phil Collins

4 comments:

Syd said...

Excellent choices. I'll help you pack.

Lushy said...

I will second your list in its entirety and request that Phil Collins be added as number 17. Sure, he's not overexposed, but I'm certain I can't handle any more Phil Collins music.

Lushy said...

Whew! I'm relieved that I never have to hear an new Phil Collins song again!

Middle Girl said...

why a box in the basement? methinks they'd be makin' a hella noise. why not just banish them to the shed or bury them on the far side of the garage.