August 03, 2006

You Are An ENFP

The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.


Thanks for the blog idea Jos! I saw yours and had to do it myself. :)
I agree with almost everything except my use of fucking colorful language. Hee! But seriously, I
tried the entrepreneurial route a few years ago and I was not excellent at it.

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

I like taking these personality test, but sometimes I wish there was a middle choice instead of the far ends of either spectrum.

As far as the entrepreneurial thing goes-maybe it just wasn't the right time.

Sensing hidden motives? Maybe Private Eye would work for you. :)