August 01, 2006

The Pro's of Lewistown

Recently I mentioned that I couldn't think of any positive thing that came out of my time in Montana. Well, after visiting the town I lived in, I've decided to try my hardest to be the optimist you know and love and come up with a list of pro's for having lived there. So here goes:
1) I learned a lot about myself - including how strong I am
2) I got to see another "culture" because believe-you-me it's like living in a different country there
3) I was in a safe place that allowed experimentation without too many consequences
4) It was another adventure that I can learn from and laugh about
5) If I had stayed in Roseburg, I may never have married Logic.

Hmm... only 5 things. Oh well, I'm sure there are more.
And if not, 5 is good, right?

No comments: