August 18, 2006

Here I Go Again...

Thanks middle-girl:


1. How tall are you barefoot? 5' 3" and some change
2. Have you ever been cheated on? yes
3. Do you own a gun? no
4. What do you think of hot dogs? haven't had one in forever, but I'm not opposed to having one again
5. What's your favorite Christmas song? I don't really like xmas songs
6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? caramel macchiato
7. Do you do push-ups? yes
8. Have you ever done ecstasy? yes
9. Do you like Disney World? It's okay. I prefer Epcot.
10.Do you like the rain? sometimes
11.Do you own a knife? only the kind that are used in the kitchen
12.What do you smell like? Logic says I smell like baby powder, but I think that comes from my dove body wash
13.Do you have A.D.D.? no
14.Full initials? not giving em
15.Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: should I stay and work O.T. or leave and walk around downtown in the sun? I wonder how long I'll have to wait for Step Up to come out on dvd? Sorting out weekend plans
16. Name the last 3 things you have bought today: turkey pesto sammie, coffee, bagel
17. Name five drinks you regularly drink: water, caramel macchiatto, chocolate soy milk, crystal lite & Mo'beta smoothies.
18. What time did you wake up today? 6:20
19. Can you spell? fairly well
20. Current worries? the state of my checking account, how I'm going to convince Logic to let me get an expensive purse, the impending winter
21. Current hate? not a haterator
22. Favorite place to be? at the coast
23. Least favorite place to be? In a building without windows (unless it's a movie theater)
24. Where do you want to go? home
25. Do you own slippers? yes. I've had the same ones for over 10 years. They're still in good shape too.
26. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? probably still living in Seattle, still married to Logic, maybe talking about having babies.
27. Do you burn or tan? burn like a mofo
28. Yellow or blue? blue
29. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? no. I like my bed
30. Last time your cell rang? this morning
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually make up songs to sing to my cat George, who likes to sit on the side of the tub and meow at me.
32. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? a kidnapper
33. How much cash do you have on you? nada
34. Last thing that made you laugh? co-worker commenting on pretend relationships we've made up about our office-mates.
35. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Bert & Earnie. I loved those! On one side of my pillowcases Bert & Earnie were awake and on the other side they were sleeping.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? (knock on wood) I'd hate to jinx myself and have something worse happen. Probably a gashed knee. I'm very lucky.
37. Where have you been out of the US? Canada and Mexico.
38. Who is your loudest friend? probably my sister (not Paige)
39. Who is your most silent friend? ha! I don't have any of those.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? no
41. Do you wish on stars? nah
42. What song did you last hear? I'm listening to "We Run This" right now (by Missy Elliott)
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? You know, I heard a song yesterday that I really liked and thought would be pretty at a funeral, but it's title eludes me...
*Oh, and I dont' want a funeral. Unless you count my family and friends getting together to spread my ashes and tell stories about me.
44. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? sleepin' like a baby
45. First thought upon waking up this morning? wow! this is what it's like to get a good night's rest.

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

So how many push-ups can you do?