March 01, 2007

Sisters Weekend

If everything goes according to plan, my sister's and I will all be meeting up in beautiful Spokane (heh) in September for our very first Sisters Weekend!!!
It all started when I noticed that Keith Urban will be in Spokane on September 13th. Laur and I have talked about meeting up in Spokane for a concert and a relaxing weekend so I just had to call her and see if she could make it. She was as excited as I was and we began planning our trip. Then we told Jill and she suggested flying up for the weekend so she could spend time with us. After that, we looped in Paige and even though she has 2 young children at home, she's considering the trip too!

2 comments:

Middle Girl said...

Wow. Sounds like a fun and idea and a fun time.

I wish I had sisters and that we were friendly enough with each other for this kind of thing.

Hope all the plans work out. :)

Amaya said...

Having sisters isn't always easy, but they are my closest friends in the world and I am so fortunate to have them.
I'm sure there's bound to be some drama with all four of us in a hotel room all weekend, but the fond memories will outway any bad ones.
I wish everyone had a sister. It's a unique relationship that can't be described.
Sounds like you have a pretty great relationship with your children though - that is a beautiful thing.