March 16, 2007

Who Complains About Their Weekend?

Growing up in a family where it wasn't encouraged to sit in front of the television all weekend, I am now finding it hard to do just that. This weekend is quite the opposite from last. I won't be cramming 3 friends into 2 days worth of quality time or devouring a good book. Those 3 friends are all busy this weekend and I had to return my book to the library without finishing it. :( To make matters worse, I ordered the book online and had it shipped to my office only to realize today that it will probably arrive tomorrow. So I'm left with few options. The weather will be a big factor, but I assume even the sunniest of skies will allow me a few hours of nothing to do.
So here I am, actually complaining about my weekend. WTF?

~update. My books just arrived. Anyone who knows me will be surprised that I'm actually excited to read!

No comments: